Early bird registration will be opened May, 30th – June, 15th 2021.
Normal registration will be opened June, 16th – August, 3th 2021.
- The FIRST PAPER of an author is entitled for the above-mentioned packages.
- If the registered first author has additional accepted paper, the charge for the SECOND paper is USD 100 (IDR 1,300,000 for local participants). There is no reduction fee for the third, fourth, and so forth.
- All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceeding indexed by Scopus.
- Payment Instructions:
- Online Payment using credit card through EDAS system: https://edas.info/N28265
- All credit card payments are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. This could be done using your EDAS account.
- Wire Transfer/Bank transfer (Applicable for Local Participants ONLY). Payment in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) for Indonesian authors.
For International Authors
Instructions for payment through EDAS system:
1. Select the cart icon according to the type of registration listed under Event:Option. Under Payment menu, select Paypal or Credit Card.
2. If credit card is selected as payment method, participant needs to fill in their name, card number, expire date, and CVC.
3. If Paypal is selected as payment method, participant needs to fill in the amount of money paid to EDAS. For complete instruction, please see figure below.
4. After payment is completed, participants will receive an email notification that they have made a payment.
For Indonesian authors:
Payments must be done via bank transfer to the EPIC Conference account below:
Bank Account Number: 0255493131
Bank Name: BNI 46
Account Name: KETUA JURUSAN TEKNIK FISIKA FAK. TEKNIK UGM
All bank charges are paid by the participant.
After performing Wire Transfer/Bank transfer, payment slip should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com for confirmation. Please write “EPIC Payment – [Paper ID]” on email header.
- Registered fees include:
- Registration for ONE technical paper publication.
- Admission to all conference sessions.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation after the presentation based on original registration (person who paid/registered). The name printed on the certificate will be based on the EDAS registration. Any changes without prior notification will incur extra charges for reproduction of certificates at USD50.